Nonstop Administration and Insurance Services, Inc. PRIVACY STATEMENT
This policy explains how Nonstop Administration and Insurance Services, Inc. (“Company,” “Nonstop”, “We,”, “Us” or “Our”) treats personal information we obtain from you (“You” or “Your”) as users of Our various Company websites, including but not limited to www.nonstophealth.com (“Company Information Site”) but do not apply to any third-party sites that may be linked to them, including the websites that provide employee or employer services (i.e., “Portals”) that you may receive as a licensed user (collectively “Company Sites”).
We use the Company Information Site to make information, products, and services available to You. The term “Personal Information” means information that You provide to us that personally identifies You to be contacted or identified, such as Your name, phone number, email address, and any other data tied to such information.
1) The General Information We Obtain. We collect the information We need to provide You with the information, products, and services that You request and to update, promote, and distribute Our products and services to meet Your needs as they evolve. If You request information, products, or services from Us, We will ask You to provide the information We need to respond to Your request. No one is required to provide any information to Us at any time. However, if You do not provide Us with the information We request, We may be unable to provide You with the information, products, or services You have asked for. In other cases, Your decision not to give us information may preclude Your access to certain features and functions of the products and services We offer.
3) Customers and Other Authorized Users. Customers of Our products and services may use the sections of the Company Site reserved for customer use, such as Company Portals (login required), solely as their respective agreements permit. Other authorized users of information resources available on or through this site may use them solely as and to the extent authorized. We request information from customers and other authorized users to authenticate them and verify their authorized use of the products, services, and other resources. We provide. Further authorization details are provided in the privacy policies applicable to such products or services.
4) Promotional Offers. Promotional offers are governed by their terms and conditions. We may request information from those responding to offers to determine eligibility and to process and fulfill eligible responses.
5) How We Use The Information Provided. We do not request patient information through general Company Sites such as www.nonstophealth.com. Certain web-based services provided by Us, such as Nonstop Portal and certain support operations, involve access to and processing of patient information. This information is provided to Us lawfully by (i) employers who have obtained their employees’ consent to provide Us with their information or (ii) by the employee themselves (or, if the user is a minor, through their parent or guardian). The Company Sites are not designed to be used by children. The Company Information Site is not intended to collect or retain patient data. However, the use of specific form requests and other web-based services (e.g., Nonstop Exchange Portal) We provide may allow and require collecting specific patient data. Children under the age of thirteen (13) should not use any of Our services unless they are doing so under the direction of their parent/guardian. We use the information We obtain to provide the Company Sites and provide Customers and authorized users with:
- a) Products, services, and information resources;
- b) The development of new and updated products, services, and information resources;
- c) The administration of, protection of, and management of the Company Site, Our products, services, and information resources; and
- d) General email communications concerning Our products, services, and information include offers, including the processing and, where applicable, fulfillment of one or more relevant offers or requests. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
6) Disclosures of Information. We may disclose specific information We obtain to provide certain products, services, and information resources and develop, promote, and support Our products and services solely as Our agreements with Our customers, other authorized users, vendors, technology partners, marketing partners, and others permit. To ensure continuity of the Company Site and the integrity and availability of the information required to provide it and Our products and services, the information provided to Us may be backed up or archived, including the storage of information at facilities operated by Our vendors. Finally, We may disclose information as We believe necessary to (a) comply with applicable law and regulations, which may include disclosures made in response to any subpoena, document request, or other legal request seeking the disclosure of information that appears to have been lawfully issued; (b) perform under and enforce the terms and conditions under which Our products and services are provided; (c) exercise Our legal rights in its products, services, and resources and to otherwise protect its assets; and (d) protect Our rights, reputation, and property, or that of Our users, affiliates, or the public. The information We obtain in connection with the Company Site is not sold, rented, or otherwise disclosed to any person or entity except as this policy states.
7) Third-Party Links. The Company Site may contain links to third-party sites to provide additional, value-added services. Except as set forth herein, We do not share Your personal information with those third parties and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. We suggest You read the privacy policies on all such third-party websites.
8) Privacy Regulation & Security. Certain information provided to Us may be Protected Health Information as that term is defined in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”), American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (“ARRA”), Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITECH”) and in regulations promulgated there under and it may also be subject to regulation under state law (“PHI”). We offer and provide the Company Site and Our products and services in a manner that complies with all applicable laws and regulations we are aware of and become known to us and will continue to do so. For example, We have Business Associates Agreements in place with Our customers, partners, and vendors that govern the disclosure and use of PHI that is required for Us to provide them with the products and services they have requested. Suppose You order services from Us that require You to provide Us with personal health information protected under federal or state laws (including HIPAA), in that case, You grant Us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free right and license to use de-identified patient and administrative data (“De-Identified Use Data” as defined under 45 C.F.R. § 165.514) collected or provided through your use of the Company Site for any lawful business purpose, provided that such data is not personally identifiable. We shall have the right to de-identify such patient and administrative data and then utilize the De-Identified Use Data for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to creating statistical norms and reports de-identified score cards, regional or national benchmarking, or to be used for research considerations, provided however that the data shall not include member identities and claims information that is unprotected.
9) Personally identifiable patient, physician, and Your information shall remain confidential and not be released. Further, should We place the De-Identified Use Data in its national database or incorporate such data in studies and analyses conducted directly or indirectly by Us, no such data shall be identified as originating from You, Your Employer, or physicians. The De-Identified Use Data shall also not be utilized in any study, report, or publication without being integrated with a significant body of other data such that neither You nor your employer can be identified, unless appropriate, advance and written consents to such identification are obtained. We use regulatory-compliant security measures to protect the information.
10) Access and Changes to Information; Deletion of Information. Customers and authorized users of Our products, services, and information resources have access to the information We store about them and may change that information at no charge, provided that doing so is consistent with their respective agreements with Us. Certain information services We provide may reflect patient information as it appears in the medical records of those patients maintained by the medical professionals they consult. We may retain the information We obtain for a period sufficient to provide the products and services that Our customers request, as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, and as Our management deems appropriate.
11) Compliance, Questions, and Concerns. We monitor Our compliance with this policy. Questions or concerns should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org Complaints will be acknowledged, investigated, resolved between Us and the parties concerned when possible, and reported to governmental authorities as the applicable law requires and as appropriate.